Grand Knight — Cajetan Cordeiro
Church Director — Ralph Swain
Membership Chairman — Jerry Chementi
August, September, October, November
First Thursday of the month: — Rosary — 6:45 pm.
First Thursday of the month: — Council Meeting — 7:00 pm.
Third Thursday of the month: — Officer’s Meeting — 7:00 pm.
4th Degree Color Guard Functions :
Monday, August 7, Annual Meeting / Cook out, Groveton Boat Club Dock
Tuesday, August 15th, Day of PRayer for Peace and Reconciliation, Worldwide
The Knights of Columbus is an organization where – Social and intellectual fellowship
is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious,
social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
The Knights are committed to making their community a better place, while supporting their Church, through 5 areas of service – faith, community, family, youth and fellowship.
If this is something that interests you,
Church Director, Ralph Swain at: email@example.com
Updates — —— Activities and Intentions
Council Meeting Follow Up / Action / Updates and Intentions
- July "QUEENS RACE FOR LIFE "
- "QUEENS RACE FOR LIFE " WAS ANOTHER SUCCESS.
- ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI COUNCIL AGAIN DONATED $1000 AND THE SEVEN YEAR TOTAL OF $25000 GENERATED BY ALL, has been donated to "Womens Choice Network".
- Womens Choice officers attended the RACE. They reported that 82% of PREGNANT WOMEN VIEWING THEIR BABYS ON SOUTH WEST REGION KofC DONATED SONAGRAMS CARRIED THEIR CHILD TO BIRTH.
- THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS OF ST. MM Parish who donated to the race.
- ST. VINCENT DePAUL
- Many members of the KofC have sponsored walkers in the "FRIENDS OF THE POOR WALK" in September. Please SPONSOR a Knight if requested..
- YOUTH GROUP Keep existing:
- Need clean up work, etc.
- St. Francis of Assisi Counil #2555 will be sponsoring a Luncheon/Special Affair on November 19th at St. Margaret Mary’s. EXPECT more to come from Bob Summers on this in the future.