Grand Knight — Darren Steel
Church Director — Ralph Swain
Membership Chairman — Jerry Chementi
December, 2015 January, February, 2016
First Thursday of the month: — Rosary — 6:45 pm.
First Thursday of the month: — Council Meeting — 7:00 pm.
Third Thursday of the month: — Officer’s Meeting — 7:00 pm.
Color Guard Functions :
Dec. 12, 2015 — 11 AM Wreath Ceremonies at the Cemetary of the Alleghenies.
The Knights of Columbus is an organization where – Social and intellectual fellowship
is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious,
social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
The Knights are committed to making their community a better place, while supporting their Church, through 5 areas of service – faith, community, family, youth and fellowship.
If this is something that interests you,
Grand Knight, Darren Steel, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Church Director, Ralph Swain at: email@example.com
Updates — —— Activities and Intentions
Council Meeting Follow Up / Action / Updates and Intentions
- Jacob Gruber (Seminarian) brother of Fr. F. Gruber is being sponsored by Council #2555.
- ULTRA SOUND MACHINE Donated to Oakland’s Women Choice Network.
BEEN 500 ULTRA SOUND MACHINES DONATED THROUGH OUT USA BY THE
KofC. RECORDS INDICATE THAT OVER 80% OF PREGNANT WOMEN WHO VIEW
THE ULTRA SOUND KEEP THEIR CHILD TO BIRTH.
- RELIGIOUS APPRECIATION Dinner was held Sept. 11th at the Felician Convent.
29 Sisters, 4 Priests and Brothers from St. Francis of Assisi Chapter and spouses attended.
- Christmas Seals envelopes were stuffed w/Seals and Stabled to St. MM Bulletins for November 14th and 15th Masses at St. MM
Again as in Past years all returned donations go to St. Anthony's and McGuire Home for Children.
- Saturday December 5th is the date for the CRECHE erection at St. Margaret Mary.
- Friday Dec 11th Donations are due for 2025 ADOPT A FAMILY GIFTS.
- Saturday Dec 12th Santa Breakfast for Children 9AM Council Hall. ( 6PM Adult Christmas Party)
- Monday /Tuesday Dec 14th / 15th. Shop / Purchase Gifts,Tree, Food for NEEDY FAMILYS FOR 2015 ADOPT A FAMILY PROGRAM.
- SATURDAY DEC 19TH, GIFT BASKET VISIT / DELIVERY FOR SHUT—IN KNIGHTS.
- WED DEC 23 GIFTS DELIVERY TO "ADOPT A FAMILY" FAMILIES.
- JANUARY 22 MARCH FOR LIFE WASHINGTON D.C. nationally SPONSORED KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS EVENT.